The students who prepare for the JEE Main exam are always confused about some questions in their mind, which are as follows.
1. In JEE Main exam more questions come from which class syllabus – class 11th or 12th?
2. How can students complete their Class 11 syllabus after their Class 12 board examination?
3. Can I get good rank in JEE Main exam without studying syllabus of class 11?
4. Which are the chapters and topics of class 11th which are very important for JEE Main exam?
Today we will answer all these questions in this article and will also tell you about some important topics of class 11th.
First of all, syllabus of both class 11th and 12th is very important for JEE Main examination. In this exam, 40 and 60 percent questions are asked from class 11th and 12th respectively. All the students who appear in the Class 12 board exams have to worry about completing the syllabus of class 11.
There are also some students who study syllabus of class XII as well as class XI syllabus. According to us, this is the best way to get a good rank in the JEE Main exam, but some students think that they will complete the syllabus of class 11th after finishing their 12th class board examination.
There is a difference of about 10-15 days in the JEE Main and Class 12 board exams and in such a time it is very difficult to read the syllabus of class 11th. Therefore, students always want to know about such topics and chapters that take less time to study and also increase their marks in the exam.
To ease this difficulty of the students, we are going to tell you about some important topics and chapters of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry of class 11th which will definitely help the students to get a good rank in the JEE Main 2020 exam.
Conceptual questions are asked from Physics subject in JEE Main exam. Therefore, after understanding any topic of Physics subject, students should ask more and more questions based on it, so that there is no doubt about that topic. Following are some of the important topics of Physics subject of class 11th:
- Work Energy Theorem
- Rigid Body Dynamics & Rotational Motion
- Thermodynamics & Thermal Properties of Matter
- Simple Harmonic Motion
According to the students, the Chemistry subject is the easiest in the JEE Main exam. For this subject, students should focus only on NCERT books. Following are some important topics of Chemistry of class 11th:
- Mole concept
- Periodic Properties and Chemical Bonding
- Thermodynamics and Equilibrium
- General Organic Chemistry (GOC) and Element Detection
- Inorganic Salt Analysis
To bring good marks in this subject, students need to practice a lot. To bring good marks in Mathematics subject in JEE Main exam, students should focus on both their speed and accuracy. Following are some important topics of Mathematics for class 11th:
- Quadratic equation & complex numbers
- Series & Sequences (A.P, G.P, H.P & A.G.P)
- Conic Sections
In this article, we are going to tell the students about some important topics and chapters in the Class 11 Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry topics which will definitely help the students to get a good rank in the JEE Main 2020 exam.